Life moves by so fast and sometimes we don't stop to enjoy all the little parts of our lives. So inspired by Columbus's Rule #32 in Zombieland I've recently decided to enjoy the little things.
I decided to make a list of the little things that make me happy. And enjoy them more. Take time to let them make me happy.
1. Hot cups of tea
3. Baked Goods. I love a good blueberry Muffin.
4. Warm Blueberry Muffins
5. The smell of cookies baking
6. The smell after it rains
7. Rainy days in with a cup of tea
8. The sound of a thunderstorm and pouring rain.
9. Bright crisp winter mornings
10. A warm bed on a freezing morning
11. Soft Blankets
13. Bright Full Moons
14. Taking Photos
15. Cute Animals, my favourites are the Dik-Dik Antelope and kittens.
17. A fresh notebook
18. My Blog Content
21. Horror Video Games
22. Harry Potter (or any of my favourite Geek Films/Books)
23. Red/Berry Lipstick
24. Applying Makeup
25. Freshly painted nails
Just writing this list made my heart all warm and put a smile on my face. What are some of the little things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments below!
Did you guys notice that 1-22 associate with each other? I wanted to do it all the way through the list but I really love my red lips and applying makeup and there is something about fresh perfect nails.
Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!
Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm Lens
**This post is not sponsored**