I got this idea from Georgina from Georgie Nicks. I really love the idea. I have a huge bucket list, like a whole book full, but I really love the idea of setting 35 things to do before you're 35. So here is a collection of 35 things I'd like to do before I'm 35!
1. Get a Tattoo
2. Move to the UK
3. Visit all the places on "My Travel Bucket List"
4. Go Rock Climbing
5. Build My Dream Home
6. Finish My First Book (Whether it gets published or not I want to be able to say I finished writing it)
7. Learn Japanese (Started in 2017)
8. Run/Walk in a 5K
9. Go Cliff Diving
10. Swim with Dolphins
11. Pet a Penguin
12. Visit an Elephant Sanctuary
13. Go on Safari (This one is kind of a long shot but I do have over 10 years to do it so maybe)
14. Swim with Sharks
16. Bungee Jump
17. Go Deep Sea Diving
18. See the Grand Canyon
19. Visit all 50 States of the USA (10/50 I'll do a post when I get all 50)
20. Swim in all 5 Oceans (1/5 I'll do a post when I get all 5)
21. Write a cookbook (Not to publish just for fun)
22. Road Trip from the East Coast to the West Coast of the USA
23. Drive all of Route 66
24. Walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame
25. Go to the top of the Empire State Building
26. Sell a photo I've taken
27. Go to an NHL Game
28. Go Whale Watching
29. Road Trip Around the UK
30. See the Northern Lights
31. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
32. Visit Disneyland & Disney World
33. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
34. Check off at least half of the things on "My Photography Bucket List"
35. Complete a Line a Day 5 Year Journal
Items with a line through them means I've done them. I'll write posts and link to them as I cross things off!
I can't wait to cross things off of this list! What are some of the things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!
Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon T5 with an 18-55mm lens