Something fun today. A while back Emily of That Weird Girl Life tagged me in a couple posts. One was the Back to Hogwarts Tag and then this one. I think we all have seen celebs so the 73 questions with Vogue while walking around their house. They ask some pretty random stuff so this seems like it will be a lot of fun.
Make sure you checkout Emily's post and see her questions! I'm going to go into this as blind as possible.
1. What Is Your Usual Starbucks Order?
Grande Vanilla Latte and Trenta Shaken Black Iced Tea Sweet
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
A complete and utter mess. I'm actually sat in my bed writing because my desk and kitchen table are covered. Plus my desk chair is trash so I don't like sitting in it much.
3. All-time favorite food?
That one is kinda hard. Gluten used to be honestly. All the good food has Gluten in it. Right now I'm really loving anything grilled. Summer is coming and it just gets me in the mood to grill things.
4. Favorite author?
I love Agatha Christie. I tend to just grab any book here and there but I adore reading Agatha's books! I love her mystery style.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
It isn't for me but I can understand it. I won't judge anyone on their choice to do it.
6. Favorite video game?
Hard one. All time? The Last of Us probably. At the Moment Animal Crossing New Horizons or Subnautica. It just hit the Switch and I'm addicted!!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Hmmm. Maybe TikTok. Just because I know when I open it I'll be scrolling for hours. But I do it anyway.
8. Favorite film?
Back to the Future or anything MCU.
9. Favorite book?
Probably Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
I scroll thru Instagram more but Interact with people more on Twitter.
11. Desktop or laptop?
I like the convenience of a laptop.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
More of an inspirational quote but "It's never to late"
13. What project are you working on right now?
My shop relaunch!
14. Favorite color?
Pale Pinks have been a favourite right now actually.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yep. Until my last year or public school. I was sick a lot and my Math teacher was a dick.
16. Dream job?
Owning a beauty company to make my own makeup and skincare and other beauty products.
17. Played any sports?
I wanted to play Volleyball or Basketball in middle school but my Mom talked me out of it.
18. Do you have a degree?
Nope but I do want to get one in phsyc one day.
American sadly. Someone take me to England or Canada!
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post to do?
I really love Diary Entries and answering questions. A-Z posts are also so fun!
21. What do you like to collect?
Well, enamel pins, coffee mugs, stamps, snow globes, post cards, vintage home wears stuff, makeup, nail polish, tattoos, Pop Vinyls, stickers, tarot cards. Honestly I could keep going. haha.
22. Describe yourself in three words
Creative. Passionate. Sarcastic.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Oh god. Ummmm. Can I be boring and just day Zombi?
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
Probably my Sister on TikTok. she finally got on the app and we send videos to each other like 20 times a day.
25. What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
Probably a new hair dryer with like defuser attachments and stuff.
26. Hogwarts house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
2 atm. I just got them! Finally! (Post on them coming soon!)
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Well it's only May, and 2020 was trash... I'm grateful for my tattoos turning out pretty good I guess.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Ok my tattoos can't be the answer for 3 questions in a row. But like I feel like they have to be.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I got a french press today and the coffee is magic! Coming from a regular old coffee pot it's just amazing! The temp of the water is controlled so no burnt coffee and it's so smooth! So so much better! And for only $15!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
So many things ran to my head just now. Just lots of little things. Like Rainstorms and hot cups of tea and fresh socks and clean sheets. I could go on and on. I'll just send you over to my 25 Little Things post.
32. Favorite season?
AUMTUM!!! No contest!
33. Favorite holiday?
This one is hard. I adore Halloween and Christmas so much! It might have to be a tie.
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
That is a really good question. Now that I'm trying to think about it I don't know. Ummmm. Oh! Maybe all the Belcher's from Bob's Burgers if they were smooshed into one person.
35. Do you like surprises?
I don't get a lot of surprises but I like them ok. I like the smaller ones. Like when my Dad gets milkshakes on his way home from work kind of thing.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Probably when my Dad got a Canon DSLR camera for me. It wasn't a holiday and he took me to the store and just got it. I was so freaking excited.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
When my Dad moved back home from KY.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
Probably a surprise visit to my niece and nephew. I love to surprise them when we come to visit. We drive about 6 hours to see them and we won't tell the kids we are coming until we are at their door.
39. Do you like muffins?
I adore them. Blueberry or Cinnamon swirl are my favourites!
40. Do you cook often?
Thanks to Celiac I cook just about every meal I eat.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Mint and Peppermint things. I don't want toothpaste in my food. Thanks.
43. Cake or pie?
Cake GF pie is just a disappointment.
44. What’s your least favorite food?
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
Really depends on what I'm putting it on. But I'll say hot sauce since I put it on just about anything.
46. It’s 4 am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Gluten-Free Frozen Chicken Nuggets. I always have a bag on hand.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
48. Best animated film?
So many! Inside Out, Moana, Up, Big Hero 6, Onward, Lilo & Stitch, basically anything by Pixar or Disney since like 2008.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
I mean flirting requires going outside so... Plus I don't really match with guys on dating apps.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Like an activity or gesture? Activity could going out for GF Chinese food and sneaking into a playground after it gets dark to play on the swings and slides.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Be rude to wait staff. Or tip like shit.
52. What’s the funniest pick up line a guy can use on a girl?
Most of them make me laugh honestly. Using pickup lines seriously is just hilarious.
53. Best comic book character?
Toss up between Peter Parker and Bucky Barnes.
54. What are three things that are always in your handbag?
Lip Balm, Tissues and Hand Sanitizer.
55. Favorite drink?
In general, tea. Alcoholic, Wine or Pina Coladas.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
So a real person then? Maybe Annie Oakley. She was one badass woman. Or maybe Sappho the iconic gay herself. Or maybe Marie Curie she was such a genius.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite sushi roll?
I don't like sushi really. I do like nori and rice so maybe just a rice roll or some vegetarian ones.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I like the classic stick or liquid the best. Always matte!
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Pretty much only liquid full coverage. But with my acne greatly under control I might try out a CC or BB cream soon.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Bit of both. Most of the time I'll just let it air dry. But Sometimes I will let it air dry for a while then finish with a blow dry. And if I have to go somewhere I'll towel dry as much as I can then blow-dry.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favorite Disney character?
I really want to say an MCU character but I'll make myself choose a Disney character. Moana.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Well I went grocery shopping today so I'm out for the week. I'll be home binging Supernatural til I finish it and writing. Maybe bake something.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Can I cop out and say any John Mulaney special?
66. A movie that made you cry?
So many! Most recently was Brokeback Mountain. TV Show that made me ball was WandaVision.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Maybe a bit weird but Seth McFarlane was the first to come to mind.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
She's a tired woman. Hahaha.
69. What’s your favorite animal?
I really love the little Dik Dik antelope and Otters!
70. Favorite illustrator?
Right now Dorkface is my favourite artist. All time is fave artist is Van Gogh.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Can they be fictional? Cause I'd love to have coffee and a chat with The Doctor. Real person I'ma just be a thirsty bitch and say Sebastian Stan or Tom Holland.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
Everywhere! Japan, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia. Just to name a few.
73. Best way to decompress?
I like to meditate and listen to ASMR.
Whoa that was a long one! So fun tho! Different from some of the others I've done. Let me know if you made it this far into the post. That was quite a long one.
Thank you Emily for tagging me! It was so fun! Make sure you check out her post!
Who would you want to have coffee with? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you so much for stopping by my piece of the internet! Please leave a like if you enjoyed the post. It's much appreciated!!
Photo Credit: Taken with a Canon T5 Rebel and an 18-55mm lens.
*This Post is NOT Sponsored*