As far as I'm concerned it is already fall. So it's time for me to get started on my fall bucket list for this year. I love having seasonal bucket lists. I said this in 2017 but they really do help me enjoy the season to the fullest. And since Autumn is my favourite season I make one every year. So let's kick off Autumn 2019, shall we?
1. Take all the Fall Photos
2. Make my own Decor (All the fun DIYs!)
3. Make S'mores!
4. Go to a fall festival
5. Go to a Halloween festival
6. Pick pumpkins at the pumpkin patch
7. Carve Pumpkins
8. Have a bonfire
9. Swatch a sports game with a Tailgate feast
10. Write Scary Stories
11. Make all the cinnamon things
12. Try new "Fall" recipes
13. Go on a Hayride
14. Learn to knit
15. Go Apple Picking
16. Have a Harry Potter Marathon
17. Roast Pumpkin Seeds
18. Make Fall inspired art!
19. Have a Marvel Movie Marathon!
20. Finish a few good books
21. Play Outlast again
22. Make my own Halloween Costume
23. Enjoy the Nature changes of Fall
24. Halloween Movie Marathon
25. Make Chili
26. Try new crockpot recipes
27. Have fun with Halloween makeup
28. Crunch all the leaves
29. Binge American Horror Story
30. Make Caramel Apples and Caramel Corn
I'm so excited for this season! It's the best 4 months of the year and I'm going to make this the best fall yet! What are you doing this fall? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below.
Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**