I love bucket lists! I love to make seasonal lists to make sure I enjoy the season to the fullest! I made one this Fall and last summer. I just love bucket list! They are a great way to make sure you enjoy the season and make lasting memories!
I love Christmas! It is my favourite time of year! I have such a hard time waiting until November to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmasy films. But I decided that this year I want to write down everything I want to do this season to make sure I do everything!
1. Watch every movie on my favourite Christmas Film list
2. Listen to my Christmas Playlist endlessly
3. Deck my Halls - Decorate to the fullest
4. Put Up & Decorate the Tree
5. Hang Stockings
6. Complete all 25 days of Blogmas
7. Paint my nails all Christmasy
8. Bake Christmas Cookies/Gingerbread Cookies (I can't wait to attempt Gluten-Free cookies)
9. Decorate a Gingerbread House
10. Get Starbucks Festive Drinks - a Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa & a Gingerbread Latte
11. See Festive Lights
12. Build a snowman (If we get snow this year)
13. Go Sledding (If we get snow this year)
14. DIY some Christmas Decor/Cards
15. Make stockings
16. Wear all my Christmas clothes throughout the season
17. Make Hot Cocoa
18. Get a 2017 Tree ornament
19. Get Winter Nature Photos (If we get snow this year)
20. Eat too Much Turkey
21. Make Ugly Christmas Sweaters
22. Watch Christmas Specials - Like It's Christmas Charlie Brown
23. Read T'was The Night Before Christmas
24. Make Christmas themed treats
25. Wrap Gifts Beautifully & Arrange them perfectly under the Tree
I can't wait to get started on this list! I'll try my best to document my progress on my Instagram and Twitter.
What are some things you want to do this Christmas Season?! Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!
Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop. **This post was not sponsored**