Thank you to Hannah of Illuminated Hearts for nominating me! You can read her post here. I am so excited to do this award for a second time! The awesome thing about these awards is that the person who nominated you gives you the questions so you can do them over and over again!
ABOUT THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers from other new bloggers. It’s a way to get our blogs out there and share the love! (The blogs don't have to be new! Awards like these are ways for bloggers to share other bloggers they love!)
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 other questions
5. Let them know that you’ve nominated them
6. Be sure to link up with the blogger who nominated you!
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I adore well-written Villains! I love a great bad guy. My favourites are The Joker (Extra Love for Leto) & Negan (TWD Jeffrey is amazing!)
2. I love dark humour. I just discovered Rick & Morty and it is amazing!
3. I love crude humour too. My sense of humour can be very immature. I could laugh at innuendos all day.
4. I have a tendency to hate really popular TV Shows & Movies. Like Breaking Bad. The idea was amazing, but the writing was terrible and the acting, aside from Aaron Paul, was shit. The idea was there. Replace the writing staff, showrunner, and everyone but Aaron and remake it. It would be so much better. Keep the cinematography though. It was really good.
5. From 13-15 I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. I started to self-study and can still name every bone in the body, and identify the type bone break and how it should be treated.
6. I really don't like classic Disney Films. (2020 update. I love them now!)
7. I get super invested in TV shows. I get so angry about some things. Like this season on Grey's, there is a horrible character and I wanted to kill her a little bit. I was actually screaming at the TV. I used to yell at Sons of Anarchy and still yell at The Walking Dead.
8. I recently realized that if I live to be 102 I'll live to see 2100. I decided my lifelong goal is to love to be 104 so I can live a couple of years into it. So I actually lived in the 2100s. How cool would it be if my tombstone says I lived the through 3 different centuries?
9. When I was a kid we had an insane amount of pets. We had 17 all at once at one point. But I'm saving that story for a later blog post.
10. I love to learn new things and pick up different hobbies but my brain gets bored easily. I usually pick up one thing and learn all I can for about a year or two then move on. Some of these things include playing the guitar, forensic anthropology, and writing screenplays. I can still play the guitar, I can name every bone in the body and I still write books.
11. I am a little surprised I've stuck with my blog. Like I said I pick up things and it is the only thing I focus on. Then I get bored and move on. Typically for me when I got in my writer's slump in 2016 that would have been the end of this blog. I would have given up on. But I really love writing. Writing has been the one constant thing since I was in 5th grade. Tho I have yet to finish a writing project...
I loved writing this blog too much to let it go. I think I've finally found the passion I want to stick with.
HANNAH'S QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. What does music mean to you?
I loved singing when I was a kid. From the moment I could sing. When I was 10 I started to teach myself how to play the guitar. For a long time, I loved writing music. I still love to play the guitar and sing but now it is just for fun. When I was younger I actually wanted to make a career out of it. But I would never be able to do the touring.
Music is still a big comfort to me and I always have a song or two stuck in my head. I am prone to bursting into song if the right song is stuck in there.
2. Do you believe in the butterfly effect?
In someway yes. All the choices we make can have big effects on our lives. Even if we don't see it at first.
3. What's one thing you've always dreamt of doing?
Ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to go to Australia. It is still something I'd like to do one day.
4. Where do you see yourself this time in three years?
Hopefully living in England. I still want to be blogging. I'd like to be a licensed Cosmetologist and have a degree in computer science and engineering and a degree in web and graphic design.
5. What is your greatest strength?
I think my creativity. I love to write, my blog, novels, movies & TV shows, I love to draw and paint and make graphics. I am very creative and that makes for quick thinking. I could probably talk myself out of any situation.
6. What is one book that you've always wanted to read?
Honestly, I want to finish the Harry Potter series. I haven't had the time to finish it yet. I've been trying forever.
7. What do you usually order at your favourite restaurant?
I don't really have a favourite restaurant. But I tend to go for chicken wings or pasta wherever I go. They are hard favourites.
8. Are you still learning who you are?
I think everyone is all the time. From the moment we lose that kid wonder on the world and are pressured to start thinking about life, we try to figure out who we are. You have periods of believing you know who you are then something makes you rethink a part of you. Or all of you.
People grow and change all the time. No one is the same person for more than a day.
9. What's your favourite childhood memory?
Laying out in my Aunts back yard looking up at the stars and listening t the crickets and the tree frogs.
10. What impact do you want to leave on the world, if any?
I'd love to leave behind novels and tons of novels and art. I just need to find the time to create them. I want to make them whether anyone would want to read the books or look at the art. I love creating and I want to create as much as I can.
11. What's one life lesson you would give to your younger self?
Who you are is ok. Don't let anyone get to you. It doesn't matter what people think of you. Do what makes you happy. Don't spend time hating the things you can't change about yourself.
I'm nominating some of my favourite bloggers. They aren't necessarily new or small but they are some of my favourites! Please check them all out! And don't forget to check out Hannah of Illuminated Hearts who nominated me!
Please tag me when you share the posts on Twitter so I can read them!
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What is your favourite thing about your blog?
2. What do you want people to think of when they think of your blog?
3. What advice would you give to yourself before you started your blog?
4. Describe yourself in 3 words then describe your blog in 3 words.
5. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
6. Where do you want your blog to be in a year's time?
7. Who are your favourite bloggers ATM?
8. If you were given the chance to do anything in the world what would you do?
9. If you had the chance to go to space, would you?
10. Do you like classic Disney Films?
11. What TV Show/Movie/Book/Series are you a die-hard fan of?
Thanks so much for reading about this blog award! Thanks again to Hannah for nominating me! Make sure you check her out! And check out my nominees too!
I want to know your answers to my questions for my nominees! Please answer them in the comments below!
Photo Credit: Cover Taken by me with a Canon T5 Revel and an 18-55mm lens.
Award Badge Created by me in photoshop.
**This post is not sponsored**