I know I just did the One Lovely Blog Award but Andrea nominated me so I didn't want to push this back.
Thanks again to Andrea for nominating me for my second ever blog award! Make sure you check out her blog and her post!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
9. Share a link to your best/favourite post(s).
THREE FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love to play Guess that song. It is so much fun. I love music and I tend to get them pretty quickly.
2. I once dyed my hair 10 times in a 14-16 months span. It was well over 4 years ago and I swear my hair has only just now recovered despite having had about 8 cuts since then. Bleach is not a toy!
3. I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies or read the books. It's on my list!
ANDREA'S QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time?
I love to watch shows I've never seen on Netflix or Hulu and I love watching YouTube and playing video games.
2. What are you proudest of in your life?
Honestly, this blog. I have put so much work into it and it means the world to me. I truly love writing and editing it and I can't wait to see how far it will go.
3. How do you feel about gender queerness?
I am all about support of the LGBTQ+ Community! I feel that everyone should be happy! Don't feel like less of a person for being you!
4. What’s the latest book you’ve read?
I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter series. I just finished 1 and I'm in the middle of 2. I've also just read Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.
5. If all the world’s a stage, where does the audience sit? (crazy/philosophical if you so desire)
What an interesting question. I guess the whole is the stage and the seats. It is a stage to us individually but we are also watching everyone else's show. We are on stage and in our seats all at once.
3. Beth (MissCosmeticBlogger)
4. Elle May
5. Emmy (Emmy's Beauty Cave)
7. Jemma (Dorkface)
8. Lyd (What Lyd Did)
9. Natalie (Illumined Hearts)
10. Kayleigh Zara
11. Tarnya (Sweet Allure)
12. Gemma (What Gemma Did)
13. Meggan (Cardigan Jezebel)
14. Claire (clairelouiisexo)
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. Where do you want your blog to be in a year's time?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would go and why?
3. What is the best book you have ever read?
4. Who are your favourite bloggers at the moment?
5. Describe yourself in three words then describe your blog in 3 words.
Ugh, I wish I could ask more!
POST I LOVED MAKING
Ahh. A little self-promo. Who doesn't love a little cheeky promo?
150 Blog Post I Ideas - I posted this one yesterday and I'm really proud of it.
My Autumn Essentials - This was the first post where I used a lot of photos and I had so much fun writing it and taking the photos.
Oh, the Places You Will Go | The Newport Aquarium - I loved my trips to the aquarium and I am so proud of the photos in this post!
Honestly, I am so very proud of all the post I've done this year. This post makes 51! I had a really bad motivation year in 2016 and I'm so happy and proud of myself for sticking to the new upload schedule of every other day uploads! And so far I've kept to my everyday uploads in April! I'm over 2/3 or halfway to my goal of posting 75-100 posts this year!
Thanks so much for reading about my second ever blog award! Thanks again to Andrea for nominating me! Make sure you check her out! And check out my nominees and the Award creator too!
I want to know your answers to my questions for my nominees! Answer them in the comments below!
Photo credit: cover taken by me with a Canon T5 Rebel and an 18-55mm lens. Mystery Blogger Award Art found on cookthebeansblog
**This post is not sponsored**