Today we are doing another round of the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated by Lydia of Mademoiselle Women. Thank you, Lydia! It is always so much to be nominated for these kinds of things! Check out her post here. The rules for this one are a bit different than the first one I did. I'm excited to check this one out.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo in your post, as well as the rules.
2. Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your subscribers three things about you.
5. Re-nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions and one funny question.
8. Share links to your best posts.
3 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I didn't like Disney musicals until I was 18 years old.
2. My favourite characters are usually the side characters or the villains.
3. I love all things supernatural. Ghosts, vampires, werewolves, zombies, witches, ghouls, everything!
LYDIA'S QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. How did you start Blogging?
I started reading bloggers like Zoella and watching her YouTube channel. I loved it and wanted to share my thoughts on products too!
2. Why do you blog?
I discovered a passion for writing in the 5th grade and started blogging in 7th grade. I feel in love with it and now I write about anything and everything. I love blogging. I get days where I'm tired or unmotivated to write but I always come back.
3. WordPress or Blogger?
I tried to move to WordPress a while back. I hated it. You can do more but the dashboard sucks. I hated it. It isn't very user-friendly. I'm not the biggest Blogger fan either. I think I'm moving in the future.
4. What do you think about “Blogger drama”?
I don't really get into the drama. I just try to ignore it.
5. What are your handbag essentials?
I don't carry a bag most of the time but when I do carry anything I like to have hair ties, lip balm, my wallet, my keys, sunglasses, earphones, a notebook and my pencil case.
6. What do you think about pineapple on pizza?
I've never had it but I like sweetness with my pizza. I like to put chocolate sauce on my pizza sometimes. However, I don't like the texture of pineapple. I like the taste though so I'd try some sort of pineapple dip.
1. Emily of That Weird Girl Life
2. Alice of Alice Loves
3. Laura of All In My Head
6. Amanda of Rhyme & Ribbons
7. Hollie of Hollie in Wanderlust
8. Lisa of Lisa's Notebook
Sorry I only did 8. I wanted to get this out as soon as possible so I picked 8 of the blogs newest to me to spread the love!
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. Who are your biggest inspirations?
2. What is your favourite hobby besides blogging?
3. What do you do to stay motivated?
4. What do you like to write about the most?
5. How would you describe your blogging style?
6. What is your favourite random/weird fact?
POSTS I AM PROUD OF
It really showcases my photography that isn't product photos. It is the only post on my blog that has photos that nature photos.
I'm proud of this one because it was really hard for me to write. At the time I was trying to daily upload for the entire month of April and I had to stop on day 20. I actually really loved writing and I was so happy after I did!
I love this post! It felt so go to write down why I write the way I do! Do many people try to tell you that you need to have a niche or that you should stick to only a few topics. I love writing about everything and I loved writing this post!
This might seem like a dumb one but I'm really proud of the photos in this post! I really love them!
I love this one again for the photography. But I'm also really proud of the writing! I think I was really detailed about the brand and I am really happy with how this post turned out.
Thank you for reading about this blog award! Make sure you check out Lydia, Okoto and all of my nominees! This was so much fun to do! I've done quite a few blog awards in the past. You can check them out here. I love doing this type of blog posts!
Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!
Photo Credit: Cover Taken by me with a Canon T5 Revel and an 18-55mm lens.
Award Badge Created by me in photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**