Today I bring you another blog award. I was nominated by the lovely Hebah. You can find her blog here and her Versatile Blogger Award here. Thank you so much to Hebah for nominating me!
WHAT IS THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve some recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, the uniqueness of the bloggers content, passion and love displayed throughout the website and to top it off, amazing photos!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
After doing so many of these tags that ask for facts about me I may have to dig deep for some really weird facts for this one.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. This year I've started to love unicorns, rainbows, mermaids, fairies and all things magical. I never really had a liking for them when I was younger.
2. I broke my arm when I was 13 because some kid at school pushed another kid into me and I landed on the hard concrete straight on my arm.
3. I went as a witch for Halloween 5 years in a row.
4. I wasn't allowed to watch Harry Potter as a kid because my mom saw a dementor and thought it was too scary for me.
5. I hate the smell of peanut butter when I'm not eating it. When I want a PB sandwich or Reese's cup I like it but when I have no taste for it I hate the smell. Same goes for Chinese food and quite a few other foods.
6. I've dyed my hair 13 times but I have never had an unnatural colour. I've had pink highlights but never a full head of crazy colours. I'm about to change that and I'm so excited!
7. I've dyed my hair 13 times but I have never had an unnatural colour. I've had pink highlights but never a full head of crazy colours. I'm about to change that and I'm so excited!
That was such a fun little award! Thank you for reading about this blog award! Make sure you check out Hebah and all of my nominees! This was so much fun to do! I love doing this type of blog post!
Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!
Photo Credit: Cover taken by me. Award badge created by me in Photoshop. Use permitted with link to this post.
**This post was not sponsored**